[ale] Cheap PC in Peachtree City/Fayetteville

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Jul 2 17:43:25 EDT 2004

I think I have a 450Mhz motherboard I'd part with but I also have a
another I'd part with, the cyrix I got online a while back, 1.1Ghz I
think.  I'm replacing it with a father motherboard.  It's good for
running windows and possibly linux (haven't tried yet).  If you can hold
out a couple days until I pull the board out of my Son's machine you can
have it if you pick it up.

Robert

Thus spake James Taylor (James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com):