[ale] LindowsOS 4.5 - not bad for a newbie OS

Randolph Wilson astro at rwizard.com
Sat Jan 31 20:51:43 EST 2004

On Jan 31, 2004, at 10:32 AM, Van L. Loggins wrote:
> Thanks for making a comment on my post. Sometimes I think everyone is
> too busy getting into a flame war over other things to read my posts.

Actually, you had more influence than you know.  I purchased Lindows
last night to try out.  I am considering using it in a 6-12 school
computer lab setting, and I had a conversation this morning with a
computer place in Norcross who said that if I conclude it is a decent
product, they will start offering it on their entry level systems.

So, just cause we've got our mouth's shut doesn't mean we can't hear
;-) !