[ale] OT: best buy gift cards for sale

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Fri Jan 30 23:02:59 EST 2004

Guys,

I have three gift cards from Best Buy worth $189.  I don't really need
anything from them.  What I need is a decent mid to low powered system (1
GHZ celeron would suffice).

Anyway, there's quite the market for best buy gift cards on ebay, but
thought I'd offer them to ale'rs first.  If you're on your way to buy
something at Best Buy, here's a way to save some $$ right off the bat.
Make me an offer.

Also, if you have a system that might fit the bill, we can talk.

The cards' value are guaranteed by me without question.

Thanks!

John