[ale] introduction

Matthew Magee mnmagee at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 14:35:03 EST 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 12:26 am, Ronald Chmara wrote:

> Best advice I got on moving here was living no more
> than 5 miles from where you work. That keeps the commute under 40
> minutes, each way.

Or, for those of us that hate cities, buy a house for next to nothing further
out, and work on the edges of the metro area.  It's an interesting, if
unpopular idea.... lower costs are less demanding on salary, and that gives
the flexibility to live where you want to live, rather than where you think
you have to work.  The commutes are longer, but I drive 30 miles to KSU and
that takes 45 minutes.  We used to live in Kennesaw, and 3 miles took 45
minutes.  I'll trade the $$$ for lower blood pressure any day!

Of course Bop, the groceries might not be as fresh out here.  ;-)