[ale]getting waaayyy OT It begins...

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Thu Jan 29 06:45:59 EST 2004

my 1.3 cents worth on this issue of the best way to deal with spam is to
use an email program that lets you filter out any address that you do
not wish to receive from.  It will take each person a bit of time to get
their approved lists in order and they will miss some mail that they
want, but it will stop most if not all annoying spam from reaching their
desktop.

I have little faith in anti spam programs, legislation or efforts by the
masses to convince the senders of spam to stop.

Walter Sams