[ale]OT It begins...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Jan 29 01:36:02 EST 2004

> What software is used to manage the archives? If we can't do it with
> the software that' there, why not migrate to something else? I agree
> with the other folks that email address should be removed or rewritten
> (say to <*****@domain.com> prior to deposting them in the archive.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Robert Reese~

Yes.
This solution is good enough, and should be simple to do.
About 2 years ago, I studied the ALE's presence in the major search engines.
Even though it didn't not get much traffic, it did come up for a lot of
different keyword phrases.

Spam harvesting often starts with the major search engines. Including our
email addresses makes it all too easy to harvest them.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com