[ale] introduction

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 21:17:29 EST 2004

Greetings everyone.

Allow me to introduce myself, as I am new to the list.

my name is Jerald Sheets, and I live in Baton Rouge, LA.  I travel
back-and-forth to Atlanta on a bi-weekly basis for some music
involvement and (it seems) to ineffectualy interview for UNIX jobs.  :-/

I've been a UNIX/Linux admin for about 10 years now (if you add hobby
and professional experience), and currently work in a large hospital
complex.  I write articles for linux.com, typically on integrating Linux
into your enterprise, generally surrounding turnkey answers to new linux
admins questions.

I hope to be your neighbor in the near future, at which point I'll be
able to attend meetings.

Thanks for the list!

--
Jerald M. Sheets jr.