[ale]OT It begins...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Jan 27 16:49:00 EST 2004

> > I guess I would *have* to if this group doesn't have one among us
> > competent enough to outwit email harvesting software. If the
> > programmers on this list give up, I am hoping that someone will send
> > me the mailing list code so I can ask the local Linux group about it
> > (or whip out the Russians).
>
> You know Drew, your sad insults are really getting old.  If you feel
> like you need to insult people on the list everytime you post, why don't
> you just go away.  Seriously.
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey                     Registered Linux User #108567

Not so much an insult as a challenge . . .

1. I am saying that I believe we CAN outwit spam software.
2. I am saying that I am willing to ask help of others Linux groups.
3. I am saying that I am willing to volunteer time and money to bring about a
solution.
4. I realize that in my current situation, if I want to minimize spam I
*would* have to leave this particular list. *That* is sad and ironic.

Let's focus on the positives not the negatives.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

P.S. As tough as you guys are on spammers and Bill Gates, I would think that
you would be more tough skinned. Rather than thinking I am trolling . . . OK,
I will change my tone and see if that can get a solution implemented.