[ale] another pine question

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Tue Jan 27 12:43:36 EST 2004

A long time ago, (27.01.04), in a galaxy far, far away, J.M. Taylor wrote:

:=Thanks to those who responded before, your suggestions got me set up
:=exactly like I wanted.
:=
:=So now I'd like to know if there's any way to have pine know that the From
:=address is address at mailhost_1.com when I'm in a {mailhost_1}folder and
:=address2 at mailhost_2.com when I'm in a {mailhost_2}folder?  Or even give me
:=a shortcut list like the address book nicknames so I don't have to type so
:=much?

You likely want to investigate the 'Roles' options within pine.  I've played
with it, but not much.  I believe that's what you seek.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's