[ale] butt kicking

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Jan 26 15:08:16 EST 2004

> > Bill Gates: "[Linux/Open Source] kicked our butts"
> >
> > http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040124/ap_on_hi_te/
world_forum_gates_4

> The way it's quoted, Gates might have been speaking of Google.
> Pete Hardie                   |   Goalie, DVSG Dart Team

Yep. I think you are right. Good. After the quick bashing Gates got on this
thread, it is good to find that he maintained his position (that M$FT is the
best OS). I do look forward to a stronger Google competitor.

//unhappy with Google since "Florida"
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com