[ale] SCO lies to Congress too

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 26 10:46:40 EST 2004

I'd like some clarification here, if I may. I'm new to this list, so I am
not familiar with the rules of the road.

I thought when I joined this list that this was about the Linux OS. Did I
somehow join the wrong list?

Let me know now, and if I accidentally joined a political bashing list, I'll
quit now and go find a list that's really about computers!

Dan