[ale] butt kicking

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Jan 25 12:31:57 EST 2004

On Saturday 24 January 2004 21:50, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> > Well, that's not what I meant, just that Gates is trying to get people
> > stuck on his software as early as possible.  Just like his other efforts
> > with libraries and such.
> >
> > Although Gates commented that these locations would not have to use
> > Microsoft software, I don't believe him.
>
> I am thinking that he would stick to his word on that one. Sometimes
> entrepreneurs just want to promote their industry as a whole (and perhaps
get   some marketing exposure).
> --

Even after ignoring the common global corporape practices of marketting deceit
and conflict of interest,  the entire history of Gates and the Micro$haft
company support an overwhelming expectation that this gesture is just another
typical and utter fraud. (For this leopard were to keep a promise it would
not just mean changing spots: it would require a magical transformation into
a humming bird.)

peace
aaron