[ale] WAY OT: electric motor

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Sat Jan 24 14:44:32 EST 2004

If the motor doesn't start when you apply power but sits there and hums,
its time to return it for a new one that works.   With 110 volt ac
motors on home use equipment, there are no secret operations to make it
work. The problem might be that the compressor is locked.  either way
take it back.

Walter Sams
SamsCo Htg.& Air, Inc.