[ale] affordable virtual hosting or collocation in atlanta

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Fri Jan 23 13:15:19 EST 2004

Guys,

Moving out of my house next week, and until I find a home in NC I'll be
without a broadband connection.  I run approx. 5 domains off a home server
and need to move them for a month or so (we're still trying to find a
house up here) to a virtual hosting setup or collocation.

I doubt I can find anyone who'll let me collocate since the boxes aren't
rack mountable, so are there any list members who own a hosting company?
I'd like to keep my "bidness in the family".

Thanks!

John