[ale] Nokia 3589i DKU-5 Data Cable

Marty kd4hlv at radio.org
Thu Jan 22 23:03:02 EST 2004

Does anyone know if the Nokia 3589i phone and DKU-5 Data Cable works
with linux?

Marty

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinion to the creed of any
party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in
anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself.  Such an
addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.  If I could
not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go at all."

Thomas Jefferson in a letter to Francis Hopkinson in 1789.