[ale] Serial Printer

Nick Travis lists at wormfishin.com
Thu Jan 22 14:26:35 EST 2004

I'm trying to hook up an okidata printer using my serial port, but i've never hooked anything up via the serial port so I'm having some problems.  Anyone know of any sites that can point me in the right direction, everything i've googled up seems to be for modems.  It's a fedora core 1 machine.  The serial port on the printer is a 25 pin, this printer was previously working on a system that used Digiboards, which i have absolutely no knowledge about.  Thanks

Nick