[ale] Hi

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Wed Jan 21 08:22:59 EST 2004

Jim Philips wrote:

Not coming from me either as Nortons is catching it coming in and
killing it.  Besides I use Mozilla to read email so the virus cannot
gain access to my address list.  Even if it did Nortons watches for
suspect activity like several of the same subject being sent out or a
msg being sent to several recipients at once and flags me for approval
before sending.  The ladder can be annoying but I can accept it for the
protection it gives me.

gj