Latest wintendo email virus (was Re: [ale] Hi)

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Mon Jan 19 13:32:57 EST 2004

>>>>> "rkaraff" == rkaraff  <rkaraff at emory.edu> writes:

    rkaraff> ----------083323021443603 Content-Type: text/plain;
    rkaraff> charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    rkaraff>  Test =) qokqffjrensx -- Test, yep.

    rkaraff> ----------083323021443603 Content-Type:
    rkaraff> application/x-msdownload; name="imwpdyiol.exe"
    rkaraff> Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition:
    rkaraff> attachment; filename="whuapsdis.exe"

Looks like someone that's got the ale list in their address book's
gotten hit by this.  I don't know if it's got an official name yet but
about 20+ messages came across the perl5porters list the other day.