[ale] Open Source Apps

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Jan 17 14:15:55 EST 2004

Please, please PLEASE my fellow Alers. Let this thread alone so it
doesn't eat the next 3 days of email space on this great list devoted to
the use and promotion the operating system called "Linux" and/or
"Gnu/Linux". The alt.discussions.[economic theory/subversive
politics/conspiracy theories] is a wonderful place to finish this
discussion.