[ale] Open Source Apps

Fri Jan 16 20:44:57 EST 2004

I think you will be quite surprised when Linux in a short while will be
the desktop operating system. It is slowly making the transition as a
desktop OS slowly everywhere throughout the world. Microsoft has made a
lot of progress with NTFS, but their mistake of integrating IE into the
OS will cost them.
Soon my friend, soon. The day is coming.
Nobody thought Linux would have made it this far, but it has. The future
of Linux is bright. Have you seen the IBM Linux commercials lately?

Yours,
Emil P. Man