[ale] samba config issues

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 19:30:00 EST 2004

hey this is my very first time setting up a samba server and i was just
wanting it to share my /mnt/hdb mount for a second disk, there are files i
want off of it so i can remake the fs in fat32 in any case whats a simple
script to share everything over a lan? its only gonna run for 1 night no
security issues. im using a laptop as a middle man to dl all files to a
external storage drive that linux doesnt support. got a script i can use?
thanks guys (and/or girls)

=====
::: common sense? does it come with a manual?:::