[ale] curious spam

Randolph Wilson astro at rwizard.com
Fri Jan 9 12:21:59 EST 2004

Here is a theory.  Suppose you want to send an encoded message to
someone, but you want to hide who the recipient is from Uncle Sam?  Why
not just send it to thousands of email addresses disguised as spam, and
then let them guess who the real recipient is?  I've been getting what
looks like ordinary spam, but which contains several lines of what
looks like encrypted text.

Just my paranoid thought for the day.