[ale] Strange spam

Alexander Barton abarton at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 8 20:58:43 EST 2004

Jonathan Rickman wrote:
[...]
> I quit using spamassassin and switched to mozilla mail a few weeks ago
> after finding that the mozilla spam filters are pretty much bulletproof.
> They don't seem to be fooled by any of this garbage and have yet to
> register a false positive.
>
> --
> Jonathan

Mozilla has saved my Inbox.  I am getting about 1000 spams a day.
Mozilla catches better than 99% of them.  Although, it also does get an
occasional false positive.  I have to be very careful about adding
friends to my whitelist (addressbook) the first time they send me mail,
and then occasionally scanning my collected spam for whitelisted addresses.

-Alexander