[ale] Comcast linux...

Berlin Brown bigbinc03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 18:26:19 EST 2004

I almost have my comcast cable modem setup.  I think I just need a primary dns, nameserver using ips only.  Does anybody have the dns for atlanta from comcast, emory area.

I cant find it on the net.  And the people at comcast wont give it to me.  Redhat is supposed to pick it up, but it didnt?

Funny thing, when the comcast tech came.  At first I never even thought you needed a windows machine(havent installed a win machine in 2 years).  Anyway the guy went nuts over it.  I said fine, just leave the modem, 'We can't do that, once you get windows up, we will send another guy out.'  B.S.!, just leave the modem, Ill figure it out, then he left.