[ale] [OT] LaserJet 4 toner cartridge replacement

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Jan 5 12:03:48 EST 2004

Yeah, I got my LaserJet 4si locally for around $40, including JetDirect.
CUPS works nicely with it.

As for the toner cartridge replacement, it's dead easy and
self-explanatory. There's really only one way you can get it in there. I
had to replace mine when I bought it (I didn't get a manual either), but
it's dead easy.

I just noticed on mine, if you open the top, just underneath the lip is a
label with instructions on how to do it. That should help.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:40:36 -0500