[ale] [OT] LaserJet 4 toner cartridge replacement

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Mon Jan 5 06:24:54 EST 2004

I use jet direct boxes with all my printers including a lj4 which came
network ready  ie had the jet direct built in.  Set the ip address as
static and let linux set up for jet direct printing.

toners just pop in the front door, piece of cake

does a good job printing

If you cant find documents from HP website I would give ebay a shot.

Walter Sams