[ale] OT: Re: posting to Linux mail list

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Jan 1 10:54:27 EST 2004

Win4Lin will run anything that runs on Windows98 plus it boots up faster
(just click on an icon on a Linux desktop), installs faster,is more secure
(just a program running on a partition on Linux) and runs totally everything
inside Linux.  Is cheaper and faster than VMWare. I loved it to death when I
was running it.

Greg

  It's a school teacher's major tool.  She will