[ale] OT - ViewSoniic A90f+ Monitor

Nathan J. Underwood lists at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Feb 28 21:57:29 EST 2004

Well, no response yet from my email to the Viewsonic folks, but I did
try cranking down the refresh rate.  Now, I had always thought that a
higher refresh rate was better for the eyes, so I would crank the
monitor up, generally the setting just below max.  I bumped this down to
60Hz, and it does seem to be a little crisper.  I'm going to give it a
day or two to verify.

nathan