[ale] [OT]FreeBSD Resources

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Thu Feb 26 11:05:23 EST 2004

A long time ago, (25.02.04), in a galaxy far, far away, Geoffrey wrote:

:=Greg wrote:
:=> Well, since I am the Master (and sysadmin) of My Domain ....  no worries
:=> here.
:=>
:=> But ...
:=>
:=> so, Geoffrey, just exactly *how* you even know about these sites ??? hmmm ?
:=> Could it be ...satan ?? or google ?
:=
:=Google: costume+tuxedo+women

I was pretty sure the pictures looked nothing like a Penguin (which was my
original comparison. . . penguin and demon, not tuxedo and demon :-)

Here's a few results from google: costume+penguin+women

http://us.st5.yimg.com/store2.yimg.com/I/frankbeecostume_1773_61545005
http://www.americancostume.com/page3/birds.gif

I assure you these are work safe :-)

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's