[ale] Are autoeject floppy drives available for linux??

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Feb 25 22:03:53 EST 2004

auto-mount or auto-eject ?  Auto-mounting floppies can be done easily -
google is your friend .. for instance
http://www.linux.com/howtos/Automount.shtml  .  I think you can also use
fstab too.  You can also make an icon to run things I think on most desktops
and you should be able to run an eject command there.

Greg