[ale] DHCP and M$

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Feb 25 14:57:06 EST 2004

Many thanks!! The icon at the bottom is the best solution to the current
hitch. I still can't get the Sonicwall VPN to authenticate a user inside
the firewall with the AD server yet. The logon script is not run by the
VPN client as directed. When I run it manually, it gripes about an error.
When I run it automatically from inside the network, it works just fine
and maps drives and printers correctly.

Linux is so much easier..... (except OpenLDAP which is a real monster! If
this is "lightweight" ...)