[ale] OT: FREEDUC -- Live CD-ROM of free software for schools

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Wed Feb 25 11:33:05 EST 2004

You are welcome John.

My son is now 10 but has already done his full install of RH8 in his PC.
He keeps asking me about features just like those found on the CD (he is
a little bit "geeky" :o)  )and
I did not know where to go.
I thought that others could be in the same situation.

Thanks again

Sergio

--
  ?v?          Sergio Chaves            ?v?
 /(_)\       www.turbocorp.com         /(_)\