[ale] Debian. Grr.

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Feb 22 13:46:03 EST 2004

I have been installing Debian on 2 boxes since yesterday in preparation for
a big RH --> Debian switch in my home servers and I would suggest installing
Libranet and then apt-get update and apt-get -upgrade to a stable system.  I
then went into my sources and used the "testing" directories to get to a
"testing" (Sarge) OS since I need more modern versions of Samba, apache,
mdadm (couldn't get it to work on Woody - even after upgrading to Sarge on
another machine).  It is running now, but I feel I am close to getting
*everthing* updated to Sarge.

I would suggest starting with Libranet for an initial install.

Greg