[ale] I'm confused

Randolph Wilson astro at rwizard.com
Fri Feb 20 18:29:52 EST 2004

Chris,
If you have one of the red PC Chips motherboards that came with the cpu
on it, that's the speed that came on mine as well.  Only difference is,
that is what I was told was on it.  FWIW I paid $79 at Half Price PC.
I can't address the results as I just got home with it and will be
building it out tonight.