[ale] file serving

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Fri Feb 20 16:06:30 EST 2004

Yep.  But this is a special case.  The device the workstations are driving
can't move any faster than if the workstations were connected via 10 megabit.
The files are also cached locally prior to being driven to the output device.
I can't imagine any reason a 1.2 ghz celeron wouldn't perform fine.  But it
never hurts to ask the folks on this list.