[ale] rsync and big file systems

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Thu Feb 19 21:45:30 EST 2004

I looked at it once and believe it requried cygwin to work.  I was looking for
something to sync files on a laptop with a server.  I'd tried windows offline
files but found it wouldn't sync a file if it's extension was .dbf.  So much
for backing up ACT the easy way.

I abandoned the effort since I didn't wan to load cygwin on laptops to use
rsync.