[ale] OT: Windows NAT

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Thu Feb 19 21:27:25 EST 2004

It is in W2k.  I didn't know about it of course, until now.  It may work, but
it will require me to a lot of re-configuration on my LAN, because it's so
brain dead.  It requires that that the "NAT box" be a DNS server, and
forcibly changes the ethernet IP....

--
David Corbin <dcorbin at machturtle.com>