[ale] OT: One-time use digital cameras

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Feb 15 12:54:15 EST 2004

I'm not very good but I'm getting good with GIMP.  I took some pictures
of my daughter in here Valentines outfit.  I them modified the photos
for my wife as a gift on V day.  I took them to Wal-Mart to be printed
and when I picked them back up they had not printed them.  They said
that they were done by a professional and probably copyrighted.  I had
to show them all my pictures on my CF before theu would print them

Here are the shots:

http://66.23.198.2/val5-small2.jpg
http://66.23.198.2/val-small.jpg