[ale] E-BAY items issues

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 09:26:23 EST 2004

> Am I the only one who continues to click on ebay items only to see the
> browser go nowhere?
> I've documented this in IE/Netscape/Mozilla..
> Been going on for a couple of months now at least (I'm not a big E-bay
> user).
>
> Russ

Yep. You have been banned from E-Bay for buying enough stuff in the past
few months. Their fine print requires a minimum monthly purchase amount of
at least twice your average daily cash flow. (they wish ;)

Moz 1.5 works fine for me (except item viewing in admin protocol in
Interchange where Mozilla dies _instantly_ from a javascript handling
bug).
--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering