[ale] OT: bad news for digital video from Disney

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Wed Feb 11 10:57:46 EST 2004

not that difficult.  have you seen the trash that is being churned out from
them lately?  "Pirates" was a fun watch, but all the "straight to video"
productions are less than stellar.

Pixar is not going to have affiliation with them (as I understand it) much
longer also.

if i recall they just kicked Walt's brother out because he didn't like the
new direction Disney was headed.

--
preston