[ale] HP NetServer Lxr Pro and Red Hat 9

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Mon Feb 9 09:18:55 EST 2004

I have an old dual 200mhz HP Netserver I'm trying to get Red Hat 9 installed on.  It has a HP Netraid array configured as Raid 5.

ISOLINUX boots up, but not matter what install option I choose, after it decompresses the images it freezes with a black screen and a blinking white - in the upper left hand corner.

I'm betting I'm missing some boot option here, but can't figure it out.  Knoppix boots up fine.

Anyone done an install on one of these?  Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks guys.

John