[ale] [OT] aaron time (was New Words)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Feb 6 01:17:01 EST 2004

jsheets at yahoo.com

On Friday 06 February 2004 00:32, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> Alright...  either Aaron's SMTP server needs some crack, or his system
> clock is off-kilter....
>
> I've been getting his messages a full half-day later than they are
> timestamped.  am I the only one?
>
> --jms

Looks it's like my system clock. I don't refer to it or think about it much.
Had it set to a time server, but the Zone must have been messed up or
something.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I've set things back on manual and input the correct time so maybe this on
will be more in step with the rest of the drummers. ;-)

peace
aaron