[ale] Job: SecureWorks Linux appliance engineer

Megan Golding mgolding at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Feb 5 16:15:08 EST 2004

SecureWorks is hiring an iSensor engineer (iSensor is our Linux security appliance). The full description is at http://www.secureworks.com/aboutSecureWorks/jobs.php, along with an application form.

Here are the highlights:
We're looking for an iSensor Engineer to join our dynamic team. Primary responsibilities will include maintenance of remote Linux systems, management of software updates and signature rollouts, and light programming/scripting of administration and operations scripts. Additional responsibilities will include escalation support of field errors and installation problems.

* Unix sysadmin background
* Perl/bash strengths
* SSL and public key experience
* ipchains/iptables

If this isn't up your alley, we also have security researcher and software engineer jobs open.

Megan Golding
at SecureWorks since 2000
http://www.secureworks.com

--