[ale] Re: Redhat training next week

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Thu Feb 5 13:00:39 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 10:52, ale-request at ale.org wrote:

> Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:48:49 -0500
> From: Greg Freemyer <freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup.com>
> Subject: [ale] Redhat training next week
> To: ale at ale.org
>

> Is anyone from ALE going to be in next weeks Redhat training: RH300-RHCE
>
> I'm signed up and was just curious.
>
> Greg
> --
> Greg Freemyer

Not that I will be attending, however, the RedHat classes are taught in
the same facility at our classes were taught in back in October.  If you
are curious and want some insider information...they have 802.11b/g on
an OC3 that is wide open <VBG!> at that site.  I think I spent an hour
downloading a few distributions within a few minutes and burning them to
CD.  For "after hours work", you can receive it in the parking deck on
the top floor as well.

Like I said, just some insider info.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President
Linux+, LCP, LPIC-1, RHCT

The Linux ETC Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.linux-etc.biz (under construction and renovations at present)