[ale]OT It begins... (jumping into the middle)

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Feb 4 22:51:55 EST 2004

> Honestly, show me one email archive that has achieved success AND
> openness via obfuscation.
>
> -Jim P.

LOOK AT --->>>*OUR*<<<--- MIRROR.

I posted it before. The solution found there is sufficient.

There are tons of other examples LIKE those that use forms to contact another
member which is indexed using a memberid (think dating sites).
Surely *that* model would be secure enough. If I don't reply to the email that
you sent through the form, I don't want a date with you, Jim.         Sorry.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com