[ale] I bought Libranet 2.8.1 yesterday. One word, awesome!!

Ray Knight audilover at atlantabroadband.com
Wed Feb 4 18:17:11 EST 2004

I've got Debian running on 5 different Indy's here at my place:

R5000SC-150, 256 MB RAM, XL24 Graphics
R4600SC-133, 192 MB RAM, XL8 Graphics
R4600PC-100, 64 MB RAM, XL8 Graphics
R4400SC-150, 96 MB RAM, XL8 Graphics
R4400SC-200, 160 MB RAM, XL24 Graphics

I can do the install for you, but keep in mind XZ Graphics are not
supported under Linux.  For best support you'll want to use Debian
testing as there have been numerous fixes to X11 and support has been
added for video capture.

Also have a spare R4600SC-133 processor and an XZ Graphics set if anyone
is interested.  Interesting trades accepted (I don't have any HP PARISC
boxes yet!!)

--
Ray Knight <audilover at atlantabroadband.com>