[ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Thu Dec 30 13:31:42 EST 2004

> Furthermore, the employer certifies that he "...did not displace and will
> not displace a United States worker ... employed by the employer within the
> period beginning 90 days before and ending 90 days after the date of filing
> of any visa petition supported by the application."

Interesting--if this is indeed the case then I apologize for any
confusion I may have created; this certainly wasn't how it was explained
to me by my attourne. Still, there is still a distinction between
this and the notion that the job being filled "cannot be done by another
American", I think.

--George