[ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Thu Dec 30 11:57:53 EST 2004

Don't forget the 10% you're supposed to be putting away for
savings/retirement.

A long time ago, (30.12.04), in a galaxy far, far away, Jerald Sheets wrote:

:=Yet, you just enumerated 60% of your total income between a car and house.
:=If you can live on 40% besides that (what with groceries, transportation,
:=and utilities), I want to learn your particular form of black magic.
:=
:=Jerald M. Sheets jr.
:=Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
:=McKesson, Inc.