[SPAM] - Re: [ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Yu, Jerry Jerry.Yu at Voicecom.com
Thu Dec 30 10:04:01 EST 2004

# This is, again, incorrect.  However, there *is* a burden upon the
# employer to demonstrate that the H1B visa holder is being paid at a
# comparable rate to other people for the same kind of work.  And, yes,
# it's three years, renewable for a further three.

you're probably right. I must be thinking of labor certification for
greencard instead of H1B process then. hmmm, amazing how it all became a
blur once you pass the gate (I got my  GC this past Summer. Thank God !)

# nothing of globalization as a rule, and would tend to hold
# that American companies have every right to move into foreign markets...

If one accepts "globalization as a rule", then the only thing one (citizens
of every country/region cross the globe) can do is to adapt and survive, or
die whining...

This email and any attached files herein contain information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this message is not the recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use or retention of this communication or its substance is prohibited.