[ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 21:42:27 EST 2004

There was a huge conversation on the Washington DC Sage group about this
some time ago.

They spoke about many cases were someone was fired at 70k for an H1B to take
that job from them at 50k or less during the bust.

While I don't think tis happens anywere near as much today (what with all
the offshoring) it still happens, and it's disingenuous to act like it does
not.

-J